Check regularly for updates and assignments. More information is available through Google Classroom. Use your connect account:
- Log in: firstname.lastname@example.org -Example: email@example.com
- Password: your student number and letter g -Example 1234567g
- Google Classroom Sign Up Code: pk4etml
- How to Submit an Assignment in Google Classroom (link)
Final Project: file is on Google Classroom.
Presentation Dates: Thursday Jan. 24 and Friday, Jan 25
Final Due Date: Wednesday, Jan. 30
Jan. 11- Jan. 23: Work on final projects.
December 10 – January 14: Natural Resources Unit
- Background notes: Canada and World Natural Resources
- Water assignment: due Monday, Jan. 14. Files are on google classroom.
November 16 – Dec 7: Immigration and Refugees in Canada
- Immigration to Canada campaign article
- Quebec article
- U of M article
- “Becoming Canadian” CBC series
- “Forced to Flee” simulation
- “14 and Muslim” CBC doc
- Assignment: Parliamentary Debate -Friday, Dec 7 – on google classroom
November 6- 16: Climate Change unit
- Before the Flood documentary
- Carbon Tax articles
- Climate Change assignment due Friday, Nov. 16. See on Google classroom.
October 1 – November 5: Winnipeg Mayoral Election
- Winnipeg Mayoral Election 2018
- Mayoral Debate at SOPAC. Debate response assignment.\
- Test on Thursday, Oct 25.
- Class Mayoral Election assignment – due Monday, Nov. 5
September 24 – 28
- Reading Maps PowerPoint Reading Maps (time zones and GPS)
- Mapping Assignment Map of Canada Atlas Task
Current Events Assignment (Physical and Human Geography)
To be presented. Due date: Monday, September 24. See Google Classroom for details.
Reading and Learning Strategies for Geography