Check here regularly for updates and assignments. More information is available through Google Classroom. Use your connect account:
- Log in: email@example.com -Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your student number and letter g -Example 1234567g
- Google Classroom Sign In Code: pfyz77a
- How to Submit an Assignment in Google Classroom (link)
Final Project: file is on Google Classroom.
Presentation Dates: Friday, Jan 25 and Wednesday, Jan. 30
Final Due Date: Wednesday, Jan. 30
Jan. 11- Jan. 23: Work on final projects.
November 28 – Jan 10: Natural Resources in Canada and the World
- Background Powerpoint Canada and World Natural Resources
- Natural Resources Web Activity (google classroom). Due in class Friday, Dec. 7
- Natural Resources map (due Thursday, Dec 13)
- The Trading Game
- Save My Lake documentary
- Water Unit Assignment (google classroom). Due Thursday, Jan. 10
Nov. 7 – Nov 26: Immigration and Refugees in Canada
Immigration to Canada campaign article
U of M article
“Becoming Canadian” CBC series
“Forced to Flee” simulation
“14 and Muslim” CBC doc
Assignment: due Monday, November 26 (on google classroom)
October 25 – Nov 6: Environment & Climate Change
- Before the Flood documentary
- Carbon Tax articles & videos
- Global News Article
- Pallister rejects carbon tax
- MB Carbon Tax article & questions
- Climate Change Response assignment (on google classroom) Due Date: Tuesday, Nov. 6.
October 1 – October 25: Winnipeg Mayoral Election
- Winnipeg Mayoral Election 2018
- Mayoral Debate at SOPAC. Debate response assignment.
- Test on Thursday, Oct 25.
September 24 – 28
- Reading Maps PowerPoint Reading Maps (time zones and GPS)
- Mapping Assignment Map of Canada Atlas Task
Current Events Assignment (Physical and Human Geography)
To be presented. Due date: Monday, September 24. See Google Classroom for details.
Reading and Learning Strategies for Geography